Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love when this happens....

Date: Thursday, July 3 Flight: NW 339

Departs: Detroit-Wayne County Int'l, MI (DTW) at 5:18PM
Arrives: San Francisco-Int'l, CA (SFO) at 7:18PM
Class of Service: First Class (R).....Seat: 05-D
Flight Duration: 5 hours..... Approximate Miles: 2,083
Meal Service: Dinner.......Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

It is said that it's the little things in life that add the spice to the sauce. I consider this one a biggy! (The onions and the garlic.) I went online to check the time of my flight out to San Fran tomorrow so that I could set my alarm for exactly 24 hours ahead in order to go online and check in so that I would have a good standing for the possibility that my silver elite status would bump me up to first class and...voila! It happended automatically! :)

I better wear a bib; I've got big chunks in my sauce!

No comments: